Tuesday, May 19, 2009

2x18 - Have a Nice Trip

Zack, Carey and Cody exit out of the elevator and walk into the Tipton's lobby.

ZACK
I'm sure I left my skateboard here somewhere!

CAREY
You guys really need to start keeping better track of your things. I spend good money on your toys!

CODY
You bought our skateboards at a garage sale.

ZACK
For a quarter!

CAREY
Which was a quarter to much considering you lost it!

ZACK
I didn't lose anything…I think. (starts pacing) OK, I came in through the front doors, skated down the ramp and over Moseby's toes.

CAREY
What!

ZACK
I said I was sorry! …But then he started to yell so I did a quickie and ducked down behind the candy counter!

Zack runs over to the candy counter and pushes Maddie out of the way.

ZACK
Excuse me!

MADDIE
What are you doing?

CODY
We're looking for Zack's skateboard.

Over in the middle of the lobby, a young girl, Holly, calls out for her businessman father.

HOLLY
Daddy, watch out!

Not to soon after, the businessman trips over Zacks' skateboard and falls violently to the ground. Maddie points at the incident.

MADDIE
Found it!

***

OPENING CREDITS

starring COLE SPROUSE
DYLAN SPROUSE


BRENDA SONG

ASHLEY TISDALE

with PHILL LEWIS

and KIM RHODES

"THE SUITE LIFE OF ZACK AND CODY"

***

Harry is still lying on the ground, Esteban, Carey, Zack and Cody come to his side. His daughter, Holly, is holding the skateboard.

ESTEBAN
Oh, my goodness.

Carey and Esteban guide Harry to a chair.

HOLLY
Are you alright, daddy? You fell really hard. I hope you didn't break a bone!

HARRY
Well, if I did, honey, I hope the hotel doesn't charge me with breaking and entering. (he is holding Carey's arms) Thank you. I'm Harry.

CAREY
Oh, I'm Carey.

HOLLY
I'm Holly…sorry to blow the whole rhyme thing.

ZACK
(takes skateboard from Holly) I swear I left my skateboard over near the candy counter.

ESTEBAN
I know! Maybe those little elves moved it. You know…(eyes Zack)…the same ones that spilled that soda in my hat.
CODY
And who broke my junior microscope.

CAREY
And used my pantyhose as a slingshot.

ZACK
Yeah, those elves sure are rascally! (presses in his dimples) But they're cute!

Mr Moseby comes racing over to Harry's chair.

MOSEBY
Oh, sir, are you alright? (looks at Zack) What happened?

ZACK
Why do you always look at me?

MOSEBY
Force of habit…what was it…the rascally elves? (pushes on his dimples)

HARRY
Oh, come on, now, don't blame the lad. You know, those little elves used to get me into a lot of trouble when I was a kid.

MOSEBY
Oh, sir, let me get you a doctor.

HARRY
Oh, no, no, no. Really, I'm OK. I just need to check in and lie down…(attempts to stand, but gets stuck in a bent over position) Oh…that's as far as I can go.

CAREY
Oh, well, fortunately the carpet has a lovely pattern.

HARRY
Yeah, yeah. (to Carey) Oh, by the way, love the shoes!

CAREY
(bends down) Thank you!

MOSEBY
Are you sure there's nothing I can do for you?

HARRY
Well, now that you mention it, I'd love a room with a view.

MOSEBY
Done.

Harry goes to move again, but grunts as he gets stuck again.
HARRY
I can't make it!

MOSEBY
The room will be free.

HARRY
…Now I can make it.

Carey and Esteban help Harry to the elevator, as Zack goes over to Moseby.

ZACK
Look, I'm telling you Mr Moseby, I did not leave my skateboard there! Do you think I'd forget where I leave my own skateboard?

As Zack walks away, he trips over.

ZACK [CONT'D]
Whoa!

MOSEBY
Found it.

***

In the games room, Cody is playing a game while Zack stands by him.

ZACK
This whole thing is so unfair! I know I left that skateboard behind the candy counter. I just don't see how it got to the other side of the room!

Holly, Harry's daughter, has entered the room and walks up beside Cody.

HOLLY
Hi, Zack. Hi, kid who looks like Zack.

CODY
Actually, I prefer Cody.

HOLLY
(about the game) That looks like fun. What do you have to do? Shoot the little monsters?

CODY
Yep. And you need to watch out for the…(the game starts beeping)…evil space monkey.

HOLLY
(sadly) I wish I could play, but I don't have any money.

CODY
Oh, that's OK, little girl. I'll lend you some money, and teach you how to play too.

ZACK
(tuts) Please! Who's 'gonna teach you? She should learn from a pro. Step aside. (pushes Cody aside)

CODY
You're grounded, remember!

ZACK
This isn't for fun. I'm teaching a little girl a new skill. Let's call it…"tutoring".

CODY
Or, we can call it…"disobeying mom".

ZACK
(to Holly) OK, you grab the controller, and as soon as you see the Zemulions, start shooting.

HOLLY
(as she struggles to play) This is really hard. I'll never be as good as you.

ZACK
Just keep trying. You'll get the hang of it.

A flash forward to a little while later, and Holly has still not managed to win against Zack.

CODY
Don't feel bad. That monkey is really devious!

HOLLY
I just feel bad that you're wasting all of your money on me.

ZACK
(softly) Please. Don't worry about the money. (turns to Cody despairingly) Can I have another buck?

HOLLY
Listen. Why don't we have a play-off game? And if you win, I'll get Daddy to pay double of what I owe you. But if I win, which is like impossible, then you pay me. OK?

ZACK
That sounds fair.

CODY
No, it's not! (drags Zack aside) You know you're going to win, you're suckering a little girl out of her money.
ZACK
Her dad's money! And it's his fault I'm in trouble.

CODY
Well I can't watch this. (walks out)

ZACK
(as Cody leaves) Who wants you too?

Zack sits up beside Holly and begins playing. At another cut forward to a little while later, after the play-off, Zack watches the screen as Holly wins.

ZACK
(worried) Wow, Holly. You're doing really well.

HOLLY
(to the game) Take that evil space monkey! (as the game ends) I did it, I won! (hugs Zack) You're an awesome tutor. (releases)

ZACK
Yeah. I guess so.

HOLLY
(sweet voice) Thanks, Zack. You're my best friend in the whole world! And don't forget…(evil voice) …you owe me forty bucks!

She giggles and skips sweetly out of the room.

***

In Harry's hotel room, Harry is lying up on a seat resting his foot up, eating a brownie. Carey is also present, sitting on the bed. He has an ice pack on his shoulder.

HARRY
These brownies are fabulous! Where did you learn to bake like this?

CAREY
(guiltily) …Cheap Charlie's. You get 'em free when you buy snow tyres.

Harry laughs slightly, before he nurtures his shoulder down.

HARRY
Oh, oh! It hurts to laugh. You know, I think maybe now I should alternate with the heat thing…they say you should do that.

CAREY
Yeah.

Carey switches the ice pack with the heat pillow, Harry grunts during the switch.

CAREY
Sorry, sorry! (a knock at the door) Hi?

Mr Moseby enters the room and immediately pushes Carey out of the way so he can get to Harry.

CAREY
…OK

MOSEBY
Good morning, Mr O'Neil. A little gift from the Tipton…

Esteban follows on in after Moseby, struggling to carry a large hamper of presents.

ESTEBAN
(to Moseby) Why did we have to give him all the heavy foods? What's wrong with a banana and a handful of raisins?

MOSEBY
Just put it down, it's not that heavy!

Esteban tries to balance it as he puts it down, during which he almost drops it on Harry. He trips over and leaves it on the floor.

ESTEBAN
…I'm OK.

MOSEBY
(to Harry) Well, I hope you are feeling better.

HARRY
Oh, I am, as good as … (he goes to get up, but sits back in pain) Oh.

CAREY
Oh.

MOSEBY
Ohh…perhaps a free day at the Tipton Spa might help ease your pain?

CAREY
Soon you'll be relaxed from your nose to your toes.

MOSEBY
Yes, and on your way, checking out of the hotel, spreading the good word about the Tipton.

HARRY
Oh, you can count on that. That's why I told my doctor I wouldn't call my lawyer. (Mr Moseby clears his through vaguely saying 'lawyer') Yeah, you know lawyers, somebody always has to be responsible.

MOSEBY
Did I mention that Esteban is available to you twenty-four/seven?

ESTEBAN
(at Moseby's signal) That's right. I am all yours sir, for twenty-four minutes of the next seven hours.

CAREY
Yeah, no. That's twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.

ESTEBAN
Aye, aye, aye, that's a lot.

***

Down in the lobby, Holly walks up to the candy counter, where Maddy is behind the desk.

MADDIE
Oh, hi there!

HOLLY
Will you play a game with me?

MADDIE
I'd love too, but I have to work.

HOLLY
(sadly) That's OK. I'm pretty much used to playing by myself. My daddy travels all the time, so I don't have any real friends.

She turns to walk away sadly, Maddie follows after her.

MADDIE
Wait, wait, wait. Maybe I have time for one quick game.

HOLLY
(normal voice) Great, here's how it works.

She takes three cards, a red and two blacks, to a nearby table and places them on the top. Maddie, confused, stands by her.

HOLLY [CONT'D]
There are two black cards, and one red card. All you have to do is keep your eye on the red one.
MADDIE
Sounds easy enough.

Holly flips the cards over and switches them around a few times, as she looks back up towards Maddie.

HOLLY
Which is the red?

MADDIE
(points to the card) That one.

Holly flips the card over to reveal that it is indeed the red card.

HOLLY
(sucking up) You're good at this game. It must be because you're so smart!

MADDIE
(modestly) Thanks.

HOLLY
Hey! How about this time we play for candy. If I win, I get a candy bar.

MADDIE
That sounds fair.

Holly flips the red one back over, but this time she switches them around more confusingly and briskly, impossible for Maddie to keep track.

HOLLY
Which one is it?

Maddie points to the card on the left, but Holly flips it over to reveal it is one of the black cards.

HOLLY [CONT'D]
Oops, got you that time. One candy bar please.

MADDIE
(as they go to the counter) I was sure it was that one!

HOLLY
Why don't you try again? The odds on me winning are two to one. (Maddie hands Holly the candy bar)

MADDIE
Sure. What have I got to loose?

Cuts to a little while later, and Maddie turns around from facing the now empty shelves of candy. Holly is in front of the counter.
MADDIE
I can't believe you wiped me out!

HOLLY
We could play again and you could win it all back.

MADDIE
I have no more candy.

HOLLY
(shiftily) I like you watch.

Maddie gives Holly a look, as she covers her watch. Zack and Cody enter the lobby through the front doors.

ZACK
(about Holly) I'm telling you, that little girl is evil. I bet her head spins around.

Back at the candy counter.

HOLLY
(sweetly) Thanks for playing with me, Maddie! You're my best friend ever!

The two smile at each other as Holly walks off and drags her large bag of candy across the floor, bumping into Esteban who is carrying some laundry. Zack and Cody walk over to the candy counter.

HOLLY
Esteban, can you help me carry my bag?

ESTEBAN
(the paper bag in his mouth drops out in shock) …Of course!

He picks up the bag, as it cuts to Zack and Cody taking to Maddie who is behind the candy counter.

ZACK
Hey, sweet thing. Holly clean you out too?

MADDIE
Yeah. It'll take three week's salary to replace that candy.

ZACK
Wait, let me guess. (the three of them start pacing) Holly let you win at first, and then…she got really good?

MADDIE
Now that you mention it…yeah.


ZACK
(to Cody) Still think she's just an innocent third grader?

CODY
OK, I see your point. But she's just a little kid. Where would she have learnt to con people like that?

ZACK
I'm thinking…she was home schooled. I'm telling you, Holly and her dad are up to something. I did not just leave my skateboard lying around! (as he walks away, he trips over, holds up his roller-skates) My roller-skates. Completely unrelated!

***

Harry is on his bed, and throws a magazine over to the table as he finishes reading it. Cody and Zack can be seen through the air vent.

CODY
Man, have we gotten bigger or have these vents gotten smaller?

ZACK
I don't know. But I suggest you get your knee out of my kidney or we're all going to be sorry!

Holly peers her head in the door.

HOLLY
Hi, daddy. Esteban and I are home.

She opens the door and steps in, Esteban tiredly following behind her. He drops down the bag of candy.

ESTEBAN
OK. There you go, Miss Holly. (puts the coffee and paper bag on table) Mr O'Neil.

Esteban goes for the door, but Holly speaks.

HOLLY
(sweetly) Wait. You promised to buy some of my wilderness girl cookies.

ESTEBAN
Oh, alright. I love the mint marshmallow mushies! (hands her the cash) When will they be here?

HOLLY
Three weeks.

He gives her a thumbs up and walks out, Holly closing the door behind him.

HOLLY
(angrily) Try never! (happily, waves cash) Got the cash!

Miraculously, Harry jumps up from his bed and shouts with happiness.

HARRY
Ha, ha! Pumpkin, you're a chip off the old block! Come here!

Holly jumps into Harry's arms and he spins her around. Zack and Cody gawk at each other in the vent. They look down again and see Harry and Holly doing a dance.

CODY
I don't believe it!

ZACK
I know! His back is totally fine.

CODY
Not that. I bought a dozen boxes of those stupid mint marshmallow mushies!

***

Zack and Cody come running to Mr Moseby, who is standing behind the reception desk sipping a cup of coffee.

ZACK
Mr Moseby! We've got something very important to tell you.

MOSEBY
Unless it concerns your enrolment in military school, I'm not interested.

CODY
That guy, Harry, is faking his injury. We saw him dancing in the vent!

MOSEBY
Why was Harry dancing in the vent?

CODY
He wasn't in the vent, we were in the vent.

MOSEBY
You were dancing in the vent?

ZACK
No, we were spying in the vent.

MOSEBY
So who was dancing?

CODY
Harry!

MOSEBY
No, Harry can't dance his back is injured!

ZACK
(dumbly) Well that's what we've been trying to tell you! It's not injured.

MOSEBY
Oh, right, right, right. (walks out from behind the counter) And you didn't leave the skateboard in the middle of my lobby! Listen, this man is a guest in my hotel and you are to leave him alone.

CODY
But!

MOSEBY
(cuts him off) Argh!

ZACK
Come on, he's…

MOSEBY
(cutting him off) Argh! (walks into his office as Zack and Cody walk away)

ZACK
Why do people never believe me?

CODY
Probably because you say things like, "the elves did it".

As they continue walking, they bump into Maddie, who is carrying a box. She rests it on a table.

MADDIE
What's wrong? Did Holly take you guys for more money?

ZACK
No! We saw Harry picking up Holly and dancing. His back is fine, but Moseby won't believe us.

CODY
We've got to find a way to prove that Harry is lying!

ZACK
It's time for operation "Smoke on the Rat". Are you guys in?


CODY
I'm in!

MADDIE
Me too. So what exactly is operation Smoke on the Rat?

Pause

ZACK
Beats me, I just come up with the names.

They all put their hands in at Zack's indication.

ZACK / MADDIE / CODY
One, two, three, break! (they shoot their hands up and Cody and Maddie run in one direction, while Zack runs in the opposite. Seconds later he turns and runs after his friends)

***

Maddie is standing by the reception counter and stops Mr Moseby as he comes out of his office.

MADDIE
There you are. Mr O'Neil, the one who hurt his back, just called.

MOSEBY
Oh my, how did he sound, better? (Maddie looks guilty) Worse? Like he was going to sue?

MADDIE
(shrugs) He just said he needed to see you in his suite right away. Oh, and take your pass key. He can't answer the door.

Moseby takes his pass key from his pocket and presents it out to Maddie.

MADDIE [CONT'D]
Go. (at Maddie's instruction, Moseby walks off toward the elevator) Run! (Moseby starts running. Maddie speaks into walkie-talkie as Moseby is gone) Operation Smoke on the Rat is a go. Cranky-Pants is on his way up, over.

Zack and Cody are watching Harry's suite from the vent. Zack has the walkie-talkie.

ZACK
(into walkie talkie) Copy that, candy girl. Better looking twin, out.

CODY
You know, next time, I'm picking the names.

ZACK
Copy that, thumb sucker.

CODY
OK, we have to time this perfectly so Harry is jumping around when Cranky Pants walks in.

ZACK
Don't worry. (Zack presents a small tub containing a bee) I've got this bee stinging mad.

CODY
(as Zack shakes the tub) Where did you get a bee?

ZACK
I know a guy.

Zack releases the bee through the vent and it goes buzzing down towards Harry, who is sitting on a chair. He starts swatting at the bee.

HARRY
Argh! Get away! (he stands and starts hitting at it) Get away! (starts hitting it with a magazine) Oh, alright, OK…you wanna play bee ball? (he folds up the magazine and swings it at the bee. The bee goes flying back into the vent and onto Cody's nose. Zack covers it with the tub.

ZACK
Got it!

Cody whimpers in fright, as Mr Moseby knocks on the door and enters, just when Harry sits back down.

MOSEBY
Mr O'Neil, are you alright?

HARRY
Well, yeah, but a swarm of bees just flew out of that vent and attacked me! You don't want people to hear that the Tipton's infested with bees.

MOSEBY
Would you like a free dinner?

HARRY
…If you insist.

***

Out in the corridor outside Harry's suite, Zack peers around the corner and speaks into his walkie talkie.

ZACK
OK, coast is clear. Proceed down hallway.

Cody steps out from behind Zack and glares at him with his red nose from the bee sting.

CODY
I'm standing right next to you.

The two of them approach Harry's door.

ZACK
Do we have a location on Cranky Pants?

CODY
(reading from phone) Argh, Candy Girl says Cranky Pants is on his way up now.

ZACK
Alright. Are you ready, red schnoz?

CODY
I'm ready, soon-to-be-fat-lip!

ZACK
This is definitely going to get Harry up and running out of his room!

CODY
And when he does, I'll take a picture of it and show it to Moseby!

ZACK
(changes voice) Oh, the Swedish Bikini Team is on this floor?

CODY
(girly voice) Oh, it's so cold in here, I should have worn more clothes!

Cody crouches down with the phone camera to take a shot, but the crowds of people from the other hotel rooms come running out and pile all over him, causing him to fall.

ZACK
Come on, Cody! Get up, you're gonna miss the shot!

Harry comes out riding on Esteban's back.

HARRY
Giddy, up! H'argh! H'argh!

***

Maddie and Zack enter Zack and Cody's suite room.

MADDIE
You mean after all that you still didn't get a picture?

ZACK
Well I'm sorry, my photographer fell down on the job! (Cody comes in slowly, sighing, as he is wearing a cast to cover his wounds) Don't worry, we'll get him.

MADDIE
Maybe we should tell your mom.

ZACK
She'll never believe us!

Carey is standing at the door.

CAREY
She might. If it doesn't involve elves.

Carey enters and puts her bags down on the table.

CAREY [CONT'D]
Cody, what happened to you?

ZACK
He was trying to help me prove that Harry isn't really hurt.

CAREY
Zack, you have got to stop involving people in your hair brain schemes.

CODY
Look mom, I know Zack has lied in the past, and no doubt he'll lie in the future. But at this moment, he happens to be telling the truth.

ZACK
Thanks, buddy.

Zack pats Cody on the back, forgetting of Cody's cast…

CODY
Ow…

MADDIE
Carey, I believe them too. That little girl conned me out of all my candy.

CAREY
You mean sweet little Holly, who sold me the low-fat lemon lulu's?


MADDIE
They're low-fat alright, because you're never going to get them.

ZACK
Mom, I promise I'll never lie again if you just believe me now.

CAREY
You know what. I do. I think it's time to get a second opinion on Harry's back injury, let's go.

Carey pats Cody on the back as she walks out, leaving Cody to sigh in pain as Maddie and Zack follow after her.

***

Harry is in his hotel suite doing some exercises as demonstrated on his television, muttering a few song lyrics under his breath as he does so. There is a knock at the door and he freezes.

HARRY
(sickly voice) Who is it?

CAREY (V/O)
Carey…and her brownies.

Harry pushes his stand out of the way, jumps on the bed and puts his neck cast on.

HARRY
Just a second! (switches television channel and grabs his popcorn) Come in, the door's open.

CAREY
Hi, Harry! (walks to his bedside and puts brownies on table) I hope you don't mind, but I feel so bad that my son's skateboard caused your injury, that I've hired at my own expense, the best physiotherapist in Boston.

HARRY
(lost for words) Oh…argh, wow…yeah, argh…

CAREY
Yeah, you deserve it.

HARRY
No, I don't.

CAREY
Yeah you do!


HARRY
You know what, all I need to feel better are your brownies.

CAREY
Oh, no! I insist. Ogour is the best, she has the gentlest touch…

By now Carey is at the suite door, and she opens it to reveal Maddie disguised as a rough-looking physiotherapist carting a trolley of tools and hot rocks. She goes to Harry's side.

MADDIE
I fix bo-bo now!

HARRY
Argh, yeah…you know, I just think my bo-bo need a little rest.

MADDIE
You know what you know about bo-bo's? Bob-kiss! You know bob-kiss about bo-bo's, I know bo-bo's. (indicates for Carey to come to her side) Now, on count of three, we flip him, like bleeny.

HARRY
W…wait!

MADDIE
Three!

Maddie and Carey abruptly flip the sheets under Harry and he now lies on his back – with popcorn spilt everywhere.

HARRY
What happened to one and two?

MADDIE
(darkly) I spit on one and two!

Out in the hallway, Holly is walking along with Mr Moseby, looking at an electronic checklist.

HOLLY
So, I've got you down for five buckets of mint marshmallow mushies, and five boxes of chippity-do-dars.

MOSEBY
No, I believe I said I only wanted one box of each.

HOLLY
But ten more and I win a bicycle…and I've never had a bicycle.


MOSEBY
Oh, what the heck, make it twenty boxes! Buy yourself a horn! (hand gesture of a bike horn) "Honk-Honk".

The two of them laugh, but we see Holly roll her eyes as she is in front of Moseby. As they approach the suite, they find Zack and Cody blocking entrance to the door.

MOSEBY
I don't know what you and…(referring to Cody's red nose)…Rudolf are doing here, but I'm sure it's going to give me that stomach pain, so move away from the door!

ZACK
There's a perfectly logical explanation of why we're standing here and can't move. (pause) Tell him, Rudolf.

Cody gives Zack a deathly stare. Cuts back to the suite, Harry is lying on the bed and Maddie is rubbing his foot, we hear the hot rocks sizzling…and Carey walks up behind Maddie holding one.

MADDIE
Does this feel good?

HARRY
Actually, yes.

MADDIE
How about this?

HARRY
…Yeah.

Carey hands Maddie a sharp, golden prick which pings to signify it's sting. Carey gets out her camera.

MADDIE
Great. Now we do, Russian Acupuncture!

HARRY
Well, I've never heard of…(Maddie sticks the prick roughly into Harry's foot) Arghh! (pause, as Maddie takes the prick out) OK, you know what, I think we're good with the little needle.

MADDIE
He's right. (Harry sighs with relief) …Time for hot rocks!

HARRY
Hot rocks?!

Carey opens the pot to reveal some steaming rocks.

MADDIE
To the maximum!

Outside the suite door, Cody is still justifying to Holly and Moseby, who are covering their faces in boredom.

CODY
And…that's how our shoes got glued to the floor.

ZACK
(in Cody's ear) No wonder you never lie. You stink at it!

They hear Harry's shout from inside the suite.

HOLLY
Daddy!

Moseby reaches into his pocket, grabbing out his pass key as he pushes Zack and Cody out of the way. Harry is on the bed lying with hot rocks all over his back. He shouts in pain once again as Moseby, Holly, Zack and Cody enter.

MOSEBY
No!

HOLLY
Daddy! (Holly trips over some water) Arghh!

Harry gets up from the bed and runs to Holly's side.

HARRY
Holly, pumpkin! Are you alright?

HOLLY
I think so…

Harry picks his daughter up.

MOSEBY
It looks like you have made a remarkable recovery, Mr O'Neil.

HARRY
(pause) It's a miracle! That physiotherapist is amazing.

Moseby glares into the face of the physiotherapist.

MOSEBY
Maddie?

MADDIE
Da…ya…(resumes normal accent) I mean, yes.

MOSEBY
(turns to Harry) You mean our candy counter girl?

Maddie and Carey wave teasingly at Harry.

ZACK
I told you he was faking!

MOSEBY
Oh, Zack, I am so sorry I didn't believe you. Of course, nothing in your past would have lead me to believe you. Nonetheless, this one particular instance…

ZACK
(cuts Moseby off) Apology accepted Mr Moseby.

MOSEBY
(turns to Harry) Mr O'Neil, I have a good mind to call the police.

HOLLY
(???) blush…oh, I can't see!

Harry puts his daughter down, and takes off his neck cast.

HARRY
Give it up, honey. We're caught.

CAREY
I cannot believe you would use your sweet little daughter to scam people!

HARRY
Operation Skateboard in the Lobby was her idea! I just, argh…come up with the names.

ZACK
She's fourty-two inches of pure evil!

Holly stomps at Zack, and Zack cowers behind Carey with a small shriek of fright.

HOLLY
Wimp!

Esteban enters the room, panting, holding a pillow.

ESTEBAN
Oh, Mr. O'Neil, I had to go all the way to Delaware, but I finally found that pillow you requested.
MADDIE
Forget it, Esteban.

CODY
We proved he was faking.

MOSEBY
So you're done working for him.

ESTEBAN
So I can take a little break?

MOSEBY
By all means.

ESTEBAN
Oh, grace-ious!

Esteban takes the pillow and jumps onto the bed. The others laugh.

***

Harry and Holly are standing by Mr Moseby, with their suitcases, checking out in the lobby.

HARRY
Mr Moseby, we want to apologize again. And we're going to pay back every penny we owe you.

HOLLY
That's right, I have learnt my lesson.

MOSEBY
And I have alerted every hotel on the Eastern Seaboard. (Holly walks to the door)

HARRY
Don't worry. From now on, we're going to walk the straight and narrow.

MOSEBY
Good.

Harry walks over to the front door, in time to catch Holly taking some money from Norman the doorman.

HOLLY
Thank you, Mr Doorman. Your Peanut-Butter Stickey-Wickey's will be here in three weeks.

Harry quickly races Holly out the door, looking over to make sure that no one witnessed the dealing.